Igbinedion University – www.iuokada.edu.ng
Admission, School Fees and all information about Igbinedion University (www.iuokada.edu.ng).
Igbinedion University has seven colleges and about thirty programmes. Its official website is www.iuokada.edu.ng
All the courses of the university are accredited by the National Universities Commission and the relevant professional bodies.
The university (www.iuokada.edu.ng) runs programmes in
- Petroleum Engineering, Civil, Chemical, Mechanical, Computer, Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
- Biochemistry, Physiology, Anatomy, Med. Lab, Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry
- Sociology, Pol. Sc., English, Mass Communication, International Relations, Geography, Economics, Computer Science
- Business Admin., Banking/Finance and Accounting.
The University has been working in collaboration with
i) Westminster University, United Kingdom
ii) Howard University, Washington, U. S. A. in various areas of academic endeavour.
iii) Otto-VON-Guericke University of Magdeburg, Germany
iv) University of Sierra-Leone
v) Ryokuku University, Japan
vi) East Carolina University, U.S.A.
Fees are payable into the following banks:
- First bank
- Zenith bank
- Access bank
The University has provided two payments options.
Option 1: Pay Directly at the Bank with Your Unique Number
With this option, you simply walk into the bank and provide the bank teller (i.e. cashier) with your Unique number.
For new students, your Unique Number is the Admission Number (indicated below your name on your admission letter).
For returning students, your Unique number is your Matriculation Number.
(Note: For your Unique Number, the cashier may ask for your Application Number instead of your Admission Number. Be informed that your Admission Number supersedes your Application Number and thus Admission Number should be used for all fees that you wish to pay using this Unique Number payment option)
Upon verification of your Unique Number, the teller processes your transaction.
Option 2: Pay Directly Online with Your Bank Account
This is an online payment option. Therefore, you do not need to go to the bank to make your payment.
For this option, follow the steps below (note that Unique Number for new students is Admission Number, while for
returning students, it is Matriculation Number):
- Login to http://iuokada.edu.ng/portal/students
- Login with your unique number. Password is: 2016
- Click on “Make payment”
- Select the session you are paying for from the list of sessions provided
- Type the amount you want to pay
- Select the option: “Pay directly online with your Bank Account”
- Click “Proceed”
- Select your bank from the list of banks provided
Follow the instructions thereafter to pay directly online with your Bank Account Number.
Please note that you can pay your school fees in installments, for up to three times.
Also published on Medium.