WAEC REGISTRATION 2018
WEST AFRICAN SENIOR SCHOOL CERTIFICATE WAEC EXAMINATION
(WASSCE) FOR PRIVATE CANDIDATES. 2017/2018
- APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION
Intending candidates for the WAEC West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Candidates. 2017 are hereby informed that the registration will be online.
- MODE OF PAYMENTAccess Bank Plc Diamond Bank Plc Ecobank Ltd Fidelity Bank Plc Wema Bank PlcFirst Bank of Nig.Ltd.
First City Monument Bank Plc Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Heritage Bank Plc
Sterling Bank Pic Skye Bank StanbicIBTC Bank Pic Standard Chartered Bank PIc
Zenith Bank PIc
Union Bank of Nigeria PIc
United Bank for Africa Pic
Unity Bank Plc
In addition, candidates will be required to pay Five Hundred Naira (N500.00) commission to the banks’accreditod agents.
Candidates are expected to pay a registration fee of Thirteen Thousand Nine Hundred and Fifty Naira only (N13.950) at branches of any of the following banks or any accredited agent and obtain the registration PIN and the information VCO
- REGISTRATION PERIOD
The normal registration period is from Friday. April 28 to Friday. July 28.2017. After obtaining the registration PIN. candidates should log on to www.waeconline.org.ng for registration. Candidates should also note that the registration procedure has been designed to accommodate biometric features that will be used for validation at the examination centers
Candidates who wish to register for the examination after the close of entries can be accommodated as “Walk-in-Candidates’ provided they register not less titan Twenty Four hours to the scheduled time of the paper (s) they intend to write The “Walk-in- Candidates’ fee is Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only (N25.000.00)
Candidates must conclude registration within two weeks of fast access to the website during the registration period. They should ensure that their names, gender, passport photographs, dates of birth and subjects are correct They are also to print the admission notice/photo card as evidence of successful registration. This will serve as their photo card during the examination. The WAEC result checker PIN will also be on the photo card. Only Digital Personal Scanner should bo used for fingerprint registration.
- CANDIDATES WITH DISABILITIESAND1MPAIRMENT
Candidates with disabilities ‘impairment wit: also register online like other candidates but they must clearly state their disabilities/impairment e.g blind, low vision, spastic, speech, etc.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- Candidates should view the Information VCD before they register for the examination.
- Candidates should note that examination fees are not refundable.
- Candidates should print the examination Timetable at the completion of their registration.
- Entries must be uploaded with good quality passport size photographs, not “wait and get” photographs. The background of such photographs MUST NOT BE BLUE OR RED. The size should be 27S by 314 pixels. Entries with unacceptable passport photographs will be rejected.
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses as well as the Timetable for the examination which they can download from WAEC’s website (www.waeconline.org.ng) using the registration PIN.
- All candidates must go to their exam nation halls in mufti and without arms. No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed m the examination hall.
- The entire results of candidates who sit for the examination in more than one centre wiII be cancelled.
- Smoking is not allowed in the examination hall.
- Any candidate that comes into the exam nation hall with mobile phone and or electronic or communication gadgets will have his entire results cancelled.
- All candidates must ensure that their entries are correctly uploaded, as the Council will not be held responsible for errors in candidates’ particulars. No request for correction will be entertained on any information which a candidate voluntarily gives at the point of registration as soon as the examination commences.
- Candidates must come into the examination hall with their original photo cards.
- Candidates who engage in examination malpractice wilI not only have their results cancelled but may be prosecuted
Also published on Medium.