UNIMED University of Medical Sciences Ondo Latest News
UNIMED POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION FOR 2017/2018 SESSION
The University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo, Ondo State established with the mission to foster excellence in teaching, research and service delivery in all health science disciplines hereby invites all eligible candidates for admission for 2017/2018 Academic Session into the following faculties/courses:
- Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- Medicine and Surgery
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Basic Clinical Sciences
- Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
- Nursing Sciences
- Faculty of Science
- Physics (Electronics and Medical Physics Options)
- Biological Sciences (Animal & Environmental Biology; Microbiology; Plant Biology and Biotechnology Options)
- Candidates who made University of Medical Sciences Ondo their first and second choices in the 2017 UTME and scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening. In addition, candidates who did not choose the University of Medical Sciences Ondo and are willing to change to the University are also eligible for the screening.
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics for the MBBS/BDS programme and not more than two sittings in relevant O/Level subjects including English and Mathematics for other programmes in the University.
- Direct entry candidates who have already applied to JAMB and who possess minimum of 10 points in relevant ‘A’ level subjects or a B.Sc. (Hons) degree in the basic medical or biological sciences with a minimum of second class (lower division) are also eligible to apply for Medicine and Surgery and Dentistry Courses.
UNIMED JAMB UTME SUBJECT COMBINATION
- All courses in UNIMED Faculties above require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in UTME.
- Candidates for Mathematics programme require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology in the UTME.
METHOD OF APPLICATION INTO UNIMED
Eligible candidates should log on to University website www.unimed.edu.ng . Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admission
- Click on Post-UTME Payment to make payment via online payment system or commercial bank through e Tranzact (Total Fee Payable is N12,500 including bank charges);
- Click on Payment Confirmation if payment was made through commercial bank;
- Click on Post-UTME Application after payment;
- Login with UTME registration number and payment Transaction ID as password to complete the screening form.
- For more details on payment and application, check the University’s website (www.unimed.edu.ng).
ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD CANDIDATES MAKE PAYMENT TO ANY UNAUTHORISED ACCOUNT.
PLEASE SEEK CLARIFICATION IN CASE OF DOUBT.
Kindly note that the University does NOT have individual/sales agents. For the avoidance of doubt, valid and authentic details about admissions into the programmes offered by UNIMED can be
obtained only at the University’s administrative and liaison offices; and at the university’s website www.unimed.edu.ng
Kindly note also, that valid payments for purchase of forms can only be done as described above and NOT into any individual’s account. Anyone who deals with any individual and/or makes payments into any individual’s account does so at her/his own risk.
Also published on Medium.