UNIMAID Post UTME- Admission Screening, Cutoff Mark and Application Fees
Public Announcement regarding the UNIMAID Post UTME: This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes of the University of Maiduguri for the 201/2018 Academic Session and have scored 160 and above in the UTME and a minimum of Credit in Diploma, 10 points in NCE/IJMB or Second Class Lower Division from a recognised institution for DE that there will be online screening for admission.
Candidates should visit the UNIMAID Website: www.unimaidonline.net and register for the online screening exercise. Candidates are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2,500) only for the registration including bank charges. The portal will close for the registration at 12 Midnight on 14th September 2017.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR UNIMAID Post UTME 2017
To register, candidates must:
- Click the UTME/DE Screening icon
- Click Register New UTME/DE Screening Icon
- Fill the form opened to create UTME/DE Screening Account
- First Name
- JAMB No
- Choose Entry Mode (UTME or DE)
- Email Address (Username)
- Password (Must contain Upper case and a number). Be sure of the password you use.
- Click Register
- Click on the “Click to Proceed” button.
Payment Options for UNIMAID Post UTME 2017
- Click Pay to Proceed Icon (Fill the Remita form and choose Remita Pay for payment type, make sure you copy the reference number)
- Print Invoice (RRR invoice)
- Go to any of the following banks (Access, Diamond, FCMB, GTBank, Keystone, Skye Bank, Sterling, Stanbic IBTC, WEMA Bank and Zenith) with your RRR invoive and make your payment
- ATM Payment Option
- Click pay to proceed icon
- Select card type (Mastercard, Verve Card,etc)
- Enter your Phone Number (that you receive alerts on)
- Upon Confirmation, click proceed
- On Unified Payment, Enter Card details and click OK
- Authentication SMS wil be sent to your phone
- Enter the OTP number received and click submit
- After making payment, go back and log into the site with your username (email address) and password
- Click “Click to Proceed”
- Click “Edit”
- Continue with your registration
- When completed Click Submit
- Click Submit again to confirm completion
- Upon Successful completion, the message “Application submitted successfully it cannot be altered. Thanks” will be displayed.
Also published on Medium.