NTI PDGE Modules and NTI PDGE Courses
How to Apply to NTI PDGE Modules and NTI PDGE Courses
This explains how to apply for NTI PDGE Modules at NTI Kaduna as well as other programmes.
The Student Portal, called the myNTI student portal, is the home for all distance learning students where they are able to plan, attend and track their education activity for both live as well as self-paced classes. With one-click, students are able to access tools, calendars and support resources.
Improved survey and assessment capability provide both students and their instructors with a clear picture
of progress throughout their educational journey. The student portal is built with state of the art technologies and a clean mobile friendly user interface. The site had been released in various internal and pilot stages throughout the last quarter of 2016 and is targeted for global launch in the first quarter of 2017.
For information about the new NTI Student portal or to register for a programme, please visit: my.nti.edu.ng
How to Apply for NTI PDGE Courses
- Click Apply for Admission
- Click “Fresh applications”
- Choose two specialisations/subject combinations (if applicable). Input the State and Local Government of where you reside, and your preferred Study Centre
- Input your Surname, First name (and middle name if applicable), Date of Birth, Gender, State and Local Government of Origin, Phone No and Email address
- Input the qualifications and certificates obtained. This includes WAEC/GCE (i.e. O-Levels) and A Levels, Diplomas, Degrees and so on.
- Fill in any job experience you may have
- Using the email address entered earlier, choose a password to enable you create a profile.
- Generate a Remita RRR code and make payment. PGDE costs Ten Thousand Five Hundred Naira (as at July 2017). You can pay at a bank branch, using cards, or online banking.
Also published on Medium.