www.npower.gov.ng The New NPower Test Assessment News
Update on Shortlisted candidates from www.npower.gov.ng
UPDATE ON NPOWER TEACH, NPOWER AGRO & NPOWER HEATH SHORTLIST
We promised you that you would be the first to know and we have kept that promise.
From 11.30pm Monday, November 20th, 2017 applicants can check if they have been pre-selected for Physical Verification.
NPower NG remains committed to a fair and transparent process.
THE TIME HAS COME
2017 Npower Applicants can log on to the portal to check if they have been selected form 11:30pm on Monday November 20th 2017.
Good morning, The Pre-selected List for 2017 Npower Test on www.npower.gov.ng applicants has NOT been released.
STOP clicking on websites or dropping your names randomly because some people are collecting your information.
When the LIST is released, we will post it on here the Npower Facebook Page FIRST. Npower will recruit 200,000 beneficiaries this year.
2016 Beneficiaries of Npower www.npower.gov.ng Update
Dear www.npower.gov.ng 2016 Beneficiaries,
If you are experiencing payment issues on the Npower website www.npower.gov.ng, kindly identify which of these categories you fall into and rectify your issues before the 16th of October.
If we have told you your issue, please spend less time arguing and hurry to rectify the problem.
There are some of you who can’t be paid backlog because your accounts cannot take beyond a certain amount so backlog of a few months is returned.
You have to be persistent to ensure that your issue is dealt with at your bank. Address it now.
NPower Payment Status – 2016 Beneficiaries
1. There are currently 182,347 qualified www.npower.gov.ng volunteers.
2. Only 173,046 volunteers are able to receive payments.
For those unable to receive payments
a. 5,520 qualified beneficiaries are without account records on their NPVN profile
b. 684 www.npower.gov.ng beneficiaries have ‘’Know Your Customer’’ issues between the volunteer and bank i.e expired IDs, Account dormancy, recently closed accounts, transactions are not permitted
c. 2656 qualified beneficiaries with BVN unlinked to provided Account Numbers
d. 190 qualified beneficiaries have invalid account numbers/invalid BVN
e. 107 qualified beneficiaries have NAME mismatch issues
If you are having payment issues, you will be given till the 16th of October, 2017 to sort it out at your end. Please take this seriously.
Read below for the NPOWER TEST SCHEDULE
NPower Test Dates from www.npower.gov.ng
July 15th N Power Tax
July 16th N Power Tax
July 17th N Power Tax
July 18th N Power Tax
July 19th N Power Tax
July 20th N Power Health
July 21st N Power Health
July 22nd N Power Health
July 23rd N Power Health
July 24th N Power Health
July 25th NPower Agro
July 26th N-Power Agro
July 27th N-Power Agro
July 28th N-Power Agro
July 29th N-Power Agro
July 30th N-Power Agro
July 31st N-Power Agro
August 1st N-Power Agro
August 2nd N-Power Teach
August 3rd N-Power Teach
August 4th N-Power Teach
August 5th N-Power Teach
August 6th N-Power Teach
August 7th N-Power Teach
August 8th N-Power Teach
August 9th N-Power Teach
August 10th N-Power Teach
August 11th N-Power Teach
August 12th N-Power Teach
August 13th N-Power Teach
August 14th N-Power Teach
August 15th N-Power Teach
August 16th N-Power Teach
NPOWER TEST ASSESSMENT STEPS ON WWW.NPOWER.GOV.NG:
1. Login: https://apply.npower.gov.ng/n-power-teach-test/login/
2. Enter your www.npower.gov.ng Username and Password (note: Username is your phone number and your Password is your BVN).
3. Click on *Login* and you will be directed to your Dashboard.
4. Now click on *Click Here* to Start your test.
5. You will see _2 options:_
(i) Click to start Assessment Test
(ii) Click to select Device
Click on option (i) First after the Test, then click on option (ii) to select Device.
The assessment test questions is eleven (11) questions only and you have 20mins to answer them.
If you did not receive text message try to login. It’s not everybody that will be lucky to receive the text message on time because it is as a function of network, as such, we advise you try to login to the test site www.npower.gov.ng.
Npower is affecting lives! Comment from a www.npower.gov.ng 2016 Beneficiary:
- “Nigerian are truly unique from other Africans because of their’ never say die’spirit.Happy independence in advance 2 all Npower crew and 2 good people of Nigeria.Special thanks to npower for resolving my long standing issue.U guys finally removed the absent status from my profile. Thanks a lot www.npower.gov.ng because i wasn’t absent at all. I did my physical verification and it was successful,Am i going to be paid this month so that i can at least laugh with my fellow nigerian during this independence day celebration”
Also published on Medium.