Nou.edu.ng | Nou Latest News
In line with National Universities Commission (NUC) requirements, the codes and/or titles of some courses in various faculties have been changed. Current students are advised to view the list on nou.edu.ng and register accordingly. Kindly note that the list will be updated regularly so as to guide courses and exams registration exercises. Current and intending students can view the nou.edu.ng NOUN Student Portal to view how to:
- Register for courses
- Submit Tutor Marked Assignment (NOUN TMA)
- Read course and subject related announcements
Need to get your NOUN Certificate reissued? Download the Form for Issuance of Certificate from the Open University website nou.edu.ng HERE.
Nou.edu.ng | NOUN Graduates Eligible for Law School and National Youth Service (NYSC) Scheme
Many students who previously hinged their decision on the ability of NOUN nou.edu.ng certificated to be recognised for NYSC and Law School will now breathe a sigh of relief as the Nigerian Senate amended the National Open University of Nigeria Act in July 2017. This means that current and future graduates of the National Open University will now be able to go on to study at Law Schools in Nigeria. They will also be able to partake in the NYSC Scheme.
NOUN B.N.Sc degree now Certified by Nursing and Midwifery Council
The Board of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria at its 41st General Meeting held in July 2017, has directed that the general public should be aware that certificates issued in respect of the B.NSc Nursing Programme of the National Open University of Nigeria is recognized by the National Universities Commission for Academic progression and employment purpose.
How to Apply for Admission at NOUN Nou.edu.ng
- Visit the site www.nouonline.net or nou.edu.ng
- On the Home Page, go to the Menu Bar, Click on Apply for Admission
- Select either Undergraduate Programme or Postgraduate Programme. Other programme is not available at the moment
- Go to “Choose Faculty” (note it can be found at the left hand side of the screen)
- Select Faculty
- Select programme of study in form, click below to view admission criteria
- Fill displayed form
- Click “Apply” to proceed.
- Take note of the UNIQUE ID displayed
- Click ‘Submit query’ button
- Select Bank Branch as payment type
- Click “Pay”
- Copy and take your RRR number to any bank branch for payment.
- Perform step 1 to 3
- Go to “Continue After Payment”
- Input Unique ID, RRR number and Programme
- Click “Proceed”
- Fill Form. Note: all fields marked with red star are compulsory.
After filling form
- Click the Submit button
- Print Admission Letter
- Visit the nearest study centre for screening
National Open University of Nigeria Latest News | Nou.edu.ng
Also published on Medium.