N Power Teach
UPDATE: N power Teach test is ended in August (August 31st). The N-Power Volunteer Corps (NPVN) is the post-tertiary engagement initiative for Nigerians between 18 and 35. It is a paid volunteering programme of a 2-year duration. N Power teach is one of the categories of NPVN The graduates will undertake their primary tasks in identified public services within their proximate communities. All N-Power Volunteers are entitled to computing devices that will contain information necessary for their specific engagement, as well as information for their continuous training and development. In 2016, the Federal Government engaged 200,000 N-Power Volunteers. In 2017, the Federal Government is enlisting 300,000 more.The June 2017 Application is only open to the Graduate Category- the N-Power Volunteer Corps.
IMPORTANT: Do not give your BVN to anyone to help login for you. Your BVN is an important, valuable and personal number. For news on other Npower Recruitment Click and view here.
You may receive any one of the following instructions when you try to log into your Npower Teach Portal for the test.
- Invalid BVN: This means your application has come to an end. You can however keep trying to log in.
- Records do not match: This means your N power Teach application has come to an end. You can however keep trying to log in.
- Test date: Your N power teach test may be scheduled to open on a particular date. Ensure that you take note of this and write your test before the deadline given.
N Power Teach Volunteers will help improve basic education delivery in Nigeria. N-Power Teach Volunteers will be deployed as teacher assistants in primary schools around Nigeria. They will not replace the current teachers, but will work as support teachers across Nigeria, assisting with teaching, school management and other functions within the schools. Where possible, they will also assist in taking basic education to children in marginalised communities. Selection Preference N-Power Teach is open to all graduates. However, graduates that have majored in education (either at NCE or B.SC level) are encouraged to apply.
N Power Teach (STEM)
N Power Teach (STEM) is a component of the N-Power Teach programme. Through this programme, young graduates with the skills and interest in computer programming and other related fields will assist in the implementation of the Federal Government’s STEM Programme for primary and secondary schools.
- Post-tertiary qualification in any of the following courses
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Applied Mathematics
- Information Systems or similar courses
- Computer Programming
- Computer Graphics Design
- Computer Generated Images Development
- Animation • Server Administration
- Database Management
NPOWER TEACH ASSESSMENT STEPS:
2. Enter your Username and Password (note: Username is your phone number and your Password is your BVN).
3. Click on *Login* and you will be directed to your Dashboard.
4. Now click on *Click Here* to Start your test.
5. You will see _2 options:_
(i) Click to start Assessment Test
(ii) Click to select Device
Click on option (i) First after the Test, then click on option (ii) to select Device.
The assessment test questions is eleven (11) questions only and you have 20mins to answer them.
If you did not receive text message try to login. It's not everybody that will be lucky to receive the text message on time because it is as a function of network, as such, we advise you try to login to the test site.
To take the N power Teach Assessment Test log on to the Npower Portal (located here: apply.npower.gov.ng/n-power-teach-test/login/index.php). You will need to input your BVN and Phone Number.
Also published on Medium.