The Foreshore School
The Foreshore School is Preschool, Nursery and Primary school in Ikoyi, Lagos which is committed to providing a fun-filled, rewarding programme that balances each child’s intellectual, physical, social, creative and emotional needs.
We are an accredited International Preschool Curriculum (IPC) provider. The IPC is the world leader in early childhood education and its curriculum is outcome-based, with learning areas such as numbers, size and measurement, shapes, colours, phonics, reading preparation, motor and social development, listening and speaking.
We are looking to recruit a full time Nursery Teacher
- Experience: 7 years and above in the British curriculum
- Prepare children for kindergarten by introducing concepts they will explore further in kindergarten and elementary school
- Work with children in groups or one on one, depending on the needs of children and the subject matter
- Plan and carry out a curriculum that targets different areas of child development, such as language, motor, and social skills
- Organize activities so children can learn about the world, explore interests, and develop talents
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure children have enough physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Keep records of the students’ progress, routines, and interests, and keep parents informed about their child’s development.
Interested and qualified? Send a copy of your CV WITH POSITION APPLIED FOR AS SUBJECT to the email below.