- The ICT Instructor is saddled with the responsibility of assisting in the development of appropriate schemes of work towards selected ICT and computing syllabuses. To develop teaching resources, schemes of work, marking policies and teaching strategies in the curriculum area.
- To implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for ICT and Computing to students age 13 – 16, including GCSE ICT;
- To monitor and support the overall progress and development of students;
- To facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential;
- To contribute to maximizing of student attainment;
- To share and support the school’s responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth.
- Enthusiasm and passion for ICT and the ability to convey this to students;
- A reflective practitioner; ability to self-appraise and manage continuous professional self development;
- Excellent subject knowledge;
- A full awareness of the current issues relating to the developments of teaching ICT in schools.
- All Applicants should possess a minimum of OND/HND/B.Sc in Computer Science or any other related discipline. Other professional qualification ia an added advantage.
Interested Applicants should forward their updated CV to the HR via email: [email protected]