Website Grundtvig International Secondary School
Grundtvig International Secondary School Anambra is currently recruiting for a Female Music Teacher.
Grundtvig International Secondary School is owned by the Grundtvig Movement of Nigeria, a non-governmental organisation committed to the development of “Education for Life” in Nigeria.
- A good first degree in Music.
- At least 3-5years cognate working experience as a music teacher in a reputable secondary school.
- Practical knowledge of at least 2 musical instruments (saxophone/trumpet and piano/organ would be an advantage).
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in organizing choirs and musical performances would be an advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply below.