Atlantic Hall School, Lagos is currently recruiting for an English Teacher.
- Good first degree B.Ed., BA, BSc or higher in a relevant discipline
- A post graduate degree in Education
- Teaching qualification and IGCSE certification
- At least 3-5 Years quality teaching experience within relevant discipline in a highly reputable International School
- Teaching experience to cover local and international e.g. IGCSE, WASSCE
- Evidence of outstanding professional practice to include; attainment profile of students taught, personal profile of professional development, up to date and excellence subject matter expertise.
- Computer literacy and evidence of the use of ICT to support learning
- Ability to multi task effectively, good organization and coordination skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High integrity and ethical standards
Excellent remuneration and benefits package commensurate with the standard and expectations required for the post.
How to Apply to Atlantic Hall School
Submit a well structured letter of Application detailing proficiency, experience, relevant trainings, evidence of students successes (results, exhibitions,etc) and Curriculum Vitae (CV) to email below.
About Atlantic Hall
A Co-Educational full boarding International School located on extensive and beautiful grounds in Epe, Lagos.
Atlantic Hall School has not only become one of the best secondary schools in Nigeria, it has also served as a platform for the Trustees to contribute their quota to the socio-economic development of Nigeria by providing employment opportunities to more than 250 Nigerians.
The school commenced operations at its temporary campus with 100 JS1 and JS2 students comprised of Nigerian children and children of other nationalities.
In 1989 the council acquired 30 hectares of land at Poka, Epe in Lagos State, which was to be the permanent campus of the school. As a result of financial constraints, the development of the permanent site as a full boarding school was slow for a few years and the school continued to operate from its temporary site in Maryland Estate, Ikeja. The permanent site project was eventually completed and the school moved to a serene & picturesque rural village in Poka, Epe on October 12th 2003. The campus has purpose built accommodation and facilities conforming to international standards of comfort, hygiene and safety. The school email address is [email protected]
As Atlantic Hall recently celebrates its 26th anniversary, it is note-worthy that the school has continued to record success in its dual curriculum approach and excellent results in external examinations such as the Lagos State Junior School Certificate (JSC), West African Senior School Certificate and the IGCSE. The school alumni continue to excel in their chosen fields of work and study, from entrepreneurship, sports, medicine, law, engineering, architecture or fashion design, to humanities, economics and the arts.
Atlantic Hall School Calendar 2016/2017
|Resumption 1st Term||Sunday September 5th 2016|
|Mid Term Break||Saturday 22nd October -30th October 2016|
|End of 1st Term Christmas Holidays||Saturday December 10th 2016|
|Resumption 2nd Term||Sunday January 8th 2017|
|Mid Term Break||Friday February 17th–26th 2017|
|End of 2nd Term||Friday April 7th 2017|
|Resumption of 3rd Term||Sunday April 23rd 2017|
|Mid Term Break||Friday June 2nd -10th 2017|
|Resumption||Sunday June 11th 2017|
|End of school year||Friday July 7th 2017|