jamb.org.ng | JAMB Brochure Guide
The Joint Admissions Matriculation Board jamb.org.ng has recently released the 2018 Brochure to guide prospective students on the academic requirements of their desired courses. Please note that this information is available for FREE here, at jamb.org.ng and jamb.gov.ng.The JAMB Brochure contains the comprehensive list of academic programmes offered in higher institutions in Nigeria, their entry requirements including WAEC/NECO, JAMB UTME, and Direct Entry subject combination, in the respective faculties across all institutions in Nigeria.
JAMB Brochure 2018 at jamb.org.ng
- National Examinations Council (NECO)/West African Examinations Council (WAEC) Senior School Certificate (SSC) or the Senior School Certificate/General Certificate of Education (SSC/GCE) or equivalents with credit passes in five (5) subjects including English and Mathematics obtained at not more than two sittings; except where otherwise specified.
- Grade II Teachers Certificate (TC II) with credit or merit passes in at least five (5) subjects. PLEASE NOTE THAT TCII IS NOT ACCEPTABLE FOR SOME PROGRAMMES IN SOME UNIVERSITIES.
- National Technical Certificate (NTC), National Business Certificate (NBC) with credit passes in five (5) subjects including English and Mathematics obtained at not more than two sittings. For the purpose of NTC/NBC awarded by National Business and Technical Examination Board (NABTEB)
- A credit pass in Mathematics is required for all Science and Social Science Programmes except where otherwise stated
- A credit pass in English Language is required for all programmes except where otherwise stated on jamb.org.ng