Ebonyi State University Result Checking
How to complete EBSU Semester Result Checking: This article guides EBSU Students in checking their sessional results
Below are the steps for Ebonyi State University students to check their current and past semester results.
- Select the menu option 'Portal' (located at the right). It is designed to provide access to a wealth of campus resources and services in a centralised location.
- Click the Login button.
- Input your Username (EBSU registration number) and Password, then click Log in. New Students input their JAMB registration numbers as Username while Existing students should use their EBSU registration number to complete the EBSU Semester Result Checking
- Click the Option 'Results'. There you will complete the EBSU Semester Result Checking process and find your sessional results.
EBSU Semester Result Checking
The goals and objectives of Ebonyi state University are consistent with the objectives of the National Policy on Education, particularly Higher Education on Nigeria as enunciated by Decree No.16 of 1985. The law establishing Ebonyi State University (Law No. 7 of 1999) stated the objectives of Ebonyi State University as follows:
1. To encourage the advancement of learning in Ebonyi State of Nigeria in particular and Nigeria in general and to hold out to all persons, without distinction as to race, creed or sex, the opportunity of acquiring higher education
2. To provide facilities (as its resources permit) and to make it avaliable for the pursuit of learning, especially such facilities that would give training that has concrete relevance to the needs of our society.
3. To foster the spirit of creativity, inventiveness, resourcefulness and patriotism.
4. To encourage and promote scholarship and conduct research in all fields of learning and human endeavor;
5. To relate its activities to the social, cultural and economic needs of the people of Nigeria in particular and the world in general.
Read Also - Check POST-UTME Results
Also published on Medium.