RSUST Post UTME: Application Form and Cutoff Mark
This is a public announcement regarding the RSUST Post UTME (Rivers State University Post UTME) Schedule and online certificate verification for UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Candidates.
All candidates who chose the Rivers State University (formally known as Rivers State University of Science and Technology) as first choice during the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and have received notification to that effect from JAMB are hereby requested to take note of the following:
- The screening exercise for admission of candidates will be administered only on candidates who chose RSU and have received notification to that effect from JAMB.
- Only candidates who scored 150 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified for the screening exercise in all the Faculties of the University.
- Candidates must possess the basic five (5) O’ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty/Departmental) before applying for the screening exercise. It is mandatory that Candidates should upload their O‘Level results and a scanned copy of their passport photograph. However, candidates who are awaiting their O’level results may apply but should so indicate.
- Candidates are expected to register for the RSUST Post UTME On-line by logging onto www.rsu.edu.ng and making e-payment of Four Thousand and Five Hundred (N4, 500.00) Naira only, using Interswitch Verve enabled cards or using the Pay Direct Bank Branch option, comprising One Thousand (N1000.00) Naira Application fee, Two Thousand (N2, 000.00) Naira Test Fee and One Thousand and five Hundred (N1, 500.00) Naira for Computer Demonstration Exercise Candidates are encouraged to come to the Self Help Hall of the Information Technology Centre, Rivers State University for RELIABLE registration and BIOMETRICS.
- Candidates are to note that the mode of screening exercise is ELECTRONIC. It is important that candidates practice how to use the computer especially the use of mouse and keyboard before they turn up for the RSUST Post UTME. In addition, the Information Technology Centre (ITC) may be conducting a 1-week demonstration session for candidates prior to the date of the screening exercise.
- The registration for the RSUST Post UTME will start from Monday 28th August end on Friday 8
the September, 2017.
RSUST CUTOFF MARK: 150
SCHEDULE FOR THE RSUST POST UTME
The RSUST Post UTME will take place from Monday 11th September, 2017 to Friday 22nd September, 2017 at the Information Technology Centre (ITC) of the University. Candidates are requested to please note that the RSUST Post UTME is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their On-line registration. The scheduled
date, time and venue shall be indicated in the test slip.
Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to appear for the RSUST Post UTME on the scheduled date and time. All candidates for the RSUST Post UTME are required to come to the Venue with their test slip printed out during the On-line registration. Candidates should note that GSM phones WILL NOT BE ALLOWED into the hall during the RSUST Post UTME.
Parents, Guardians and Well-wishers are advised to stay away from the venue of the screening exercise.
Candidates must report at the test venue one (1) hour before the scheduled time on their test slip.
Further details about the RSUST Post UTME can be obtained on-line at www.rsu.edu.ng.
It is important to note that the names of successful candidates for admission shall be
published on the same site (www.rsu.edu.ng).
Also published on Medium.