National Open University Nigeria NOUN Student Portal
How to Use the NOUN Student Portal
The National Open Unviersity Portal has multiple functions. The NOUN Student Portal allows new and current students to perform different activities.
Students can register here and log into the NOUN Student Portal: https://www.nouonline.net/gstud_login.php
The Portal can also be accessed here: http://nouedu.net/user/login and can be used to:
- Register for new NOUN courses
- Submit their Tutor Marked Assessments TMAs
- Pay tuition and other fees
- Access the e-library
- View relevant course lists and materials
- Check semester and course results
- View the academic calendar
Please be informed that the University Management has approved the suspension of the under-listed programmes in line with the directive of the National Universities Commission (NUC):
- B. Aquaculture and Fisheries Management
- B. Sc Financial Mathematics
- B. Sc Data Management
In view of the above, all students who are currently registered for the programmes are advised to migrate to relevant approved programmes within their faculties to enable them to graduate.
How to change courses at NOUN:
Kindly follow the steps below if you need to change your programme.
- Download pdf form for change of program here
- Generate 5000 naira remita from remita.net
- Pay in the nearest bank
- Fill, submit the form printed out with the remita print out from bank, and necessary credential to the study center.
NOUN Examination Schedule 2018
- Pen-On-Paper Examination: 23rd January, 2018 – 13th February, 2018
- E-Examination: 20th February, 2018 – 16th March, 2018
The NOUN Student Portal: Step by Step Procedure
- Visit https://www.nouonline.net/
- Click on Student Login and then click on Register to acces the NOUN Student Portal
- Select your programme
- Enter your details as listed e.g Name, matriculation number, email address, phone number
- Create and retype a Password. Ensure that no one else has access to your password and that you are able to remember the password
When you see the “Completed”/”Successful” confirmation on your screen, the process is complete.
Also published on Medium.