MOUAU Post UTME – Admission Screening and Cutoff Mark
This is a public announcement regarding the MOUAU Post UTME (Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Post UTME) Admission Screening and online certificate verification for UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Candidates.
All candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2017/2018 UTME examinations and made Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike first Choice are eligible.
Registration for the 2017 Post UTME starts on 1st September and closes 12:00AM (Midnight) on 12th September.
How to Register for the MOUAU Post UTME
- Visit the University Website at www.mouau.edu.ng
- Click on ‘2017/2018 Admission Screening’
- Enter a valid email address for records purposes
- Input JAMB Registration number. This leads you to the Remita payment platform where an RRR number is generated with which payment of N2000.00 will be made. Payment can be made by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and deposit cash. Return to the Website to continue your registration. Transaction charges apply
- Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other requisite details.
- Candidates are required to input their O´Level qualifying details for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results obtained in not more than two sittings, Type of Exam, Year of Result, Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card)
- Fetch result from examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB)
- Kindly note that O´Level results and number of sittings are weighted.
- Confirm that the WAEC/NECO/NABTEB result fetched is correct before submission of form.
- Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed
- Fill the form, submit and take print-out after executing the Submit button. System sends a copy of submitted forms to your email for records.
- Return to University website 4 days after registration to check for your results.
- The University is not liable for any wrong information entered by candidates.
If you encounter any challenges after payment, kindly send an email to the University Portal Office at [email protected]
Also published on Medium.