LASU Post UTME Admission Screening, Cutoff Mark and Application Fees
Public Announcement regarding the LASU Post UTME: Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Lagos State University 2017/2018 Admission Screening Exercise, for candidates seeking admission via UTME (100 level). This ONLINE screening exercise is mandatory requirement for entry into Lagos State University.
LASU POST UTME 2017 ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Candidates who have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice institution in the 2017 JAMB Exam
- Score of a minimum of 190 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise.
- Candidates must be at least 16 years of age, by 1st October, 2017.
- Pre Degree Studies students who have successfully completed their studies and wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University in the 2017/2018 academic session, who must have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice institution in the 2017 JAMB Exam, and have scored a minimum of 190 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise.
- ALL Direct Entry candidates, including LASU Foundation, who wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University for the 2017/2018 academic session, who must have obtained Direct Entry Form from JAMB are also eligible and must apply for the screening exercise.
- Candidates of Lagos State Origin, for 100 & 200 levels who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee set up by the Lagos State University.
How to Register on the LASU Post UTME Portal
You will need to supply some basic information, a passport sized photograph and make payments on this segment of the process to sign up for the 2017 LASU Post UTME. The photograph should be at most 20kb in size and should be a jpeg/jpg file. The starting point is the signup page of the LASU Post UTME Portal.
You will need to provide your surname/family name/last name first name, middlename, phone no, email address, select your gender, input your date of birth and upload an image of yourself.
This will create a profile for you on the screening portal that you can use to make payment before doing the screening proper itself.
After signing up, you will go to the login page.
The LASU Post UTME login page is where you will carry out all needed payment transactions. You will be asked to supply your JME registration number and your surname.
The Second round 1st Login PIN for LASU Post UTME costs five thousand naira (5,000NGN) only and the candidate has to indicate his or her intention to request for the bill to be included or generated against his profile. You will need to click the link that says “generate Debt for Second Round 1st Login”
The system will generate the debt against your profile and inform you accordingly.
Thereafter you will proceed to the e-Payment page at http://lasu.edu.ng/epayment/screening_pymnt_index.php to make the necessary payment.
Once this is done you will navigate to the LASU Post UTME login page again to view your Second Round 1st Login PIN.
If for any reason whatsoever, usually, network latency, your payment for the LASU Post UTME is yet to update at LASU’s end of the transaction continuum you may get a message such as the one below when you click the link to view your Second Round 1st Login PIN. Should this happen it is important that you send a mail to the payment processing firm – Interswitch – at consumersupp[email protected]
The shot below is what you should be presented with on logging in and clicking “view your Second Round 1st Login PIN”.
The next stage of the screening continues at dpu.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening/ and it at this end that you will be asked to supply your educational credentials.
If it should be necessary to pay for and repeat the screening a second time then the candidate has to go to the login page again, login.
At the stage of viewing the Second Round 1st Login PIN there will be a link saying “Continue with Second round 2nd Login”. Kindly click it – LASU Post UTME
On the next page you will be asked to generate a debt for the Secind Round 2nd Login PIN. Click the link.
A message informing you that a debt for that service has been inserted in your profile will be echoed out to you.
Proceed to the e-Payment page on the LASU Post UTME Portal and pay this bill. After payment go back to the login page and log in
Click the link for the Second Round 1st Login PIN which you are already aware of and you have used.
Click the “Continue with Second Round 2nd Login” link
You will then be able to view your Second Round 2nd Login PIN
Should it be needed for you to do this the third time you will simply click on the link asking you to “Continue with Second Round 3rd Login”.
Generate the debt, go the ePayment Page and pay.
Login again and click the links that will eventually take you to the 3rd round page.
On clicking the link for “View your Second Round 3rd Login PIN”, your 3rd time PIN will be shown to you.
Note: The screening process allows only for a maximum of 3 tries.
Also published on Medium.