Lasu Cut Off Mark for Medicine & Screening FAQ
LASU Cut Off Mark for Medicine 2017 is 190.
JAMB has set the minimum accepted cut off mark for universities across Nigeria at 120. This means that individual universities set cut off marks. eg the LASU Cut Off Mark for Medicine and most other courses is 190.
- Q: On my Admission Screening for Clearance Result, my age is appearing as 0 Years, why is this?
A: You may have incorrectly selected the current year (i.e. 2017) as your year of birth. To correct this error, kindly purchase a supplementary (LASU Cut Off Mark for Medicine) Screening PIN, Login to the website and carefully fill in the correct date of birth.
- Q: Why is My passport not appearing on My Admission Screening Profile?
A: You may be attempting to upload a picture with a wrong format and/or size. The acceptable file format is jpeg not more than 20kb.
- Q: Why is my Screening result opening as a blank page after downloading? Lasu Cut Off Mark for Medicine
A: The problem could be from your browser. The website is best compatible with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge Browsers LASU Cut Off Mark for Medicine.
- Q: My name is not correctly spelt on Admission Screening Profile, what is the problem?
A: It may be that you incorrectly filled or misspelt your name at the point of Registration. To correct the error, send a mail to [email protected] and attach scanned copies of the documents used to register showing your correct name spelling to back up your claim.
- Q: I was trying to proceed with my online screening when the page displayed: Internal server error, what is the problem?
A: Please check your internet connection and refresh your page.
Also published on Medium.