Cosom School (Nursery and Primary), Amuwo-Odofin Lagos, is currently recruiting for experienced teachers for our Nursery and Primary schools:
- Primary School English Teachers;
- Primary School Mathematics Teachers;
- Primary School Class Teachers;
- Nursery School Class Teachers;
- Phonics Teachers;
- School administrator
Application Deadline: August 30, 2017 or until all positions are filled.
STARTING DATE: September, 2017.
- Passion for educating children.
- Degree or certificate in Education from an accredited college or university.
- At least one/two years teaching experience working with young children in a group setting
- A proven ability to work in a polite and friendly manner.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Qualified candidates should have the ability to plan and implement a developmentally appropriate comprehensive education program for children in a classroom setting
- Ability to function in a team teaching situation and work under pressure.
**ONLY CANDIDATES WITH QUALITY TEACHING EXPERIENCE SHOULD APPLY**
HOW TO APPLY:
Your email SUBJECT should be “Application for a Teaching Position”. Please email your CV to the email below as soon as possible.
About Cosom School
Cosom School is a nurturing environment for children between the ages of two and twelve years, lovingly guided by our highly skilled, professional teachers. By using the most current and academically endorsed methods, the Cosom Learning Program focuses on developing seven learning domains: personal and social development, language and literacy, mathematical thinking, scientific thinking, social studies, creative expression and physical development.
At Cosom, children come first. Our mission is to foster the highest level of academic excellence and character development in children. Our aim is to develop each child’s natural curiosity and creativity in order to provide a foundation to encourage each child’s lifelong love of learning. Our staff is made of loving and dedicated teachers who understand each child’s needs. They are highly qualified early childhood educators who are able to use their creativity and the cosom Developmental Guidelines as the basis for unique lesson plans that are brought to life in a fun and imaginative way.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]