FUTO Post UTME 2017
Public Announcement regarding the FUTO Post UTME Admission Screening 2017. Candidates who chose Federal University at Technology, Owerri as First Choice University in the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are hereby invited to apply tor an aptitude test provided such candidates scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME.
Those who did not choose FUTO as First Choice University but scored a minimum of w in their UTME can also apply.
Application opens: Thursday, August 31, 2017
Application closes: Friday September 15, 2017
How To Apply for the 201 FUTO Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise
- Visit the University website: www.futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on the link; “2017/2018 FUTO POST UTME Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await communication from the University.
FEES: Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing tee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) excluding bank charges.
Duration: The FUTO Post UTME Aptitude Test will hold from Monday September 18. 2017 to Saturday September 23, 2017. The specific time and date tor individual candidates would be communicated in due course.
1. You must enter a valid mobile number and email address tor further communications.
2. Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the FUTO Post UTME Exercise
3. Any candidate who fails to successtully submit his application online would
automatically lose his/her chance ol being considered for admission.
For support. contact: E-Mail: [email protected] Hotline: 08139833300
FUTO, as the Oldest University of Technology in Nigeria was established in 1980 by Executive fiat with the composition and appointment of the first provisional Council by Nigeria’s First Executive President, Shehu Shagari. It became the first of three such Universities set up by the Federal Government of Nigeria who sought to establish a University of Technology in each geo-political region and particularly in a State which did not have a conventional University.
Also published on Medium.