EKSU POST UTME Admission Screening, Cutoff Mark and Application Fees
Public Announcement regarding the EKSU Post UTME: This is to inform all UTME and DIRECT ENTRY(DE) candidates who have applied for admission into the Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado-Ekiti, for the 2017/2018 academic session, that the on-line EKSU Post UTME screening exercise will take place between Monday, 4th to Friday, 22nd September, 2017.
The University will also consider UTME candidates who did not choose EKSU but scored 180 and above in the last UTME and are interested in changing to the University. EKSU accepts 150 and above in the UTME for our pre-degree students only.
How to register for the EKSU Post UTME
- Log on to eportal.eksu.edu.ng and click on Screening of UTME/DE Application.
- Download payment slip. The downloading will require you to supply Jamb Registration Number (UTME Number), Names and select the bank you wish to pay to.
- Take the payment slip to any branch of the selected bank for payment.
- Log on to the eportal.eksu.edu.ng to fill in the required details on screening form and attach your 1” x 1” colour passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only (Note that UTME & DE No. is your User ID while the Transaction ID obtained from the bank is your password)
- Detailed results from at most two of the following examinations, SSCE/NECO/NABTEB should be provided.
- Candidates awaiting results should supply it within one week of release
- Preview, confirm, submit and Print out the completed form.
Eligibility for the EKSU Post UTME
- EKSU will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS and a minimum of LOWER CREDIT for DIRECT Entry candidates.
- Direct Entry candidates who are interested in changing their choice to ESKU will be considered.
- Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
Akin Arogundade, Esq
Also published on Medium.