EBSU Post UTME/ Ebonyi State University Post UTME – How to Apply
This is a public announcement regarding the EBSU Post UTME (Ebonyi State University Post UTME) Schedule and online certificate verification for UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Candidates.
This is to inform all Candidates who chose Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki as their University of First Choice in the 2017 UTME and scored 160 and above as well as possess required O/L credits for University admissions, that the admission EBSU POST UTME Application Form is available now. The portal for registration opens on Wednesday, 30th August and closes on Wednesday, 20th September, 2017. However, those who did not initially chose EBSU for admission are eligible to apply.
POST-UTME TEST DATE: 23RD SEPTEMBER, 2017
CUTOFF SCORE: 160
NB: Candidates are expected to locate/report to their EBSU POST UTME centres as indicated on their acknowledgement slips.
|CANDIDATES’ FACULTY/DEPT/ COURSES OF CHOICE||POST UTME SCREENING VENUE
|LAW||FACULTY OF EDUCATION, ISHIEKE ANNEX (CAMPUS)|
|* PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION * ACCOUNTANCY
* BANKING & FINANCE
* BUSINESS MANAGEMENT * MARKETING
|* ARTS & SOC. SCI. EDU. (ECO, SOC STD, ENG, REL,)
* EDUCATIONAL FDNS (ADMIN & PLANNING, G & C)
* BUS. EDUCATION
|SOCIAL SCIENCES & HUMANITIES||COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES (PRESCO CAMPUS)|
*SOCIOLOGY &ANTHROP. * HISTORY & INT’L RELNS. * POLITICAL SCIENCE
* LANGUAGES & LINGUISTICS * MASS COMMUNICATION
* PHILOSOPHY & RELIGION
* ENGLISH LANG & LIT STUDIES
|FACULTY OF SCIENCES||EBSU STAFF SCHOOLS, CAS ANNEX (CAMPUS)|
* INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
* INDUSTRIAL PHYSICS
* INDUSTRIAL MATHS/ APPLIED STATISTICS
* COMPUTER SCIENCE
|AGRIC & NAT. RES. MGT.|
|* AGRIC ECONS MGT & EXT. * CROP PRODUCTION & LANDSCAPE MANAGEMENT * SOIL SCI. & ENV. MGT.
* FOOD SCI. & TECH.
* FISHERIES &AQUACULTURE * ANIMAL SCIENCE
|* TECH &VOC. EDU.(AGRIC, ELECT EDU, MECH.EDU, HOME ECON.EDU)
* SCI. EDU. (CSC, BIO, MATHS,
CHEM, INTG. SCI. EDU.)
* HUMAN KINETICS & HEALTH
|HEALTH SCIENCES & TECH.||FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE & NATURAL RESOURCES MANAGEMENT, CAS
|* MEDICAL LABORATORY SCI. * NURSING SCIENCE|
|BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES||FACULTY OF LAW & PRE-DEGREE SCHOOL, CAS ANNEX (CAMPUS)|
* MEDICINE & SURGERY
METHOD OF REGISTRATION FOR THE 2017/2018 EBSU POST UTME
1. Visit the University website www.ebsu-edu.net
2. Click on the link “EBSU PORTAL”
3. Click on Online application
4. Click on 2017/2018 admission screening application
5. Type in your: (i) Jamb registration number and (ii) Functional
6. Generate payment invoice containing your details
7. Proceed to the bank to make payment through e-tranzact and obtain your e-
tranzact Pin number from the bank
8. Return to the portal (http:// portal.ebsu-edu.net/Modules/Applications/
Default.aspx) with your confirmation order pin obtained from bank.
9. Proceed to complete the form online
10. Correctly enter your O’level results
11. Confirm your entries
12. Submit your application
13. Print out your acknowledgement slip
For more information, visit www.ebsu.edu.net and click on POST UTME Guide.
Candidates should come to the POST-UTME Centre with the following:
- Two clear copies (with clear picture) of their ACKNOWLEDGMENT SLIP
- Original and photocopies of UTME result notification Slip and O’Level results to be
submitted during the POST-UTME Test.
- Confirmation Order (Pin) Number used for registration (With the Bank Teller)
ALL CANDIDATES PLEASE NOTE:
- Payment after Wednesday, 20th September, 2017 shall be of no effect.
- All due payments without due online registration shall not qualify any candidate for the POST-UTME.
- Blurred scanned passport photograph will disqualify an applicant.
- Only candidates whose WAEC/NECO etc results are successfully verified may be considered for admission into Ebonyi State University.
BANKS FOR PAYMENT
Each candidate is to pay a POST-UTME processing fee of N2,000.00 into any of the designated banks as below:
- Diamond Bank Plc
- First Bank Plc
- EBSU Microfinance Bank
- Eco Bank
KINDLY GENERATE INVOICE ONLINE FROM THE UNIVERSITY PORTAL AS INDICATED ABOVE BEFORE PROCEEDING TO THE BANKS FOR PAYMENTS.
Visit EBSU website www.ebsu-edu.net for your EBSU POST UTME result.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
Direct entry candidates who chose EBSU and possess a minimum of OND/ND upper credit are
also to participate in this online EBSU POST UTME REGISTRATION for the purpose of verification of
their O/Level results only.
All payment into Banks shall close on Wednesday, 20th September, 2017 while our
website for online registration shall be shutdown at 12 Midnight on Wednesday, 20th
- Send e-mail to [email protected] or [email protected]
- Phone: 08134762443, 08067664449, 08067471321, 08055857555, 09026539643, 07033865888, 08035649390, 08139833300, 08158856785.
METHOD OF CHECKING ADMISSION STATUS
Visit the school official website – www.ebsu-edu.net
– Click on check admission status (Regular)
– Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click Submit
Mrs. Bibian N. Nwokwu
Also published on Medium.