The DPR Portal is is the only and official DPR recruitment website for submitting applications to the DPR. The Department of Petroleum Resources DPR is the government agency which is responsible for regulating the importation, extraction, importation and sale of petroleum products in Nigeria. It is a department within the Ministry of Petroleum Resources, currently headed by the Director Mordecai Baba Ladan. The DPR Recruitment exercise occurred in 2017.
Please note: Applying for jobs at the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR recruitment) is free.
Update on DPR Recruitment (Department of Petroleum Resources on Recruitment 2017)
The DPR Shortlisted Names
Click the link below to view the DPR recruitment portal to view successful candidates. The official website for all DPR recruitment exercises is recruitment.dpr.gov.ng.
How to Use the DPR Recruitment Portal
- Visit the application portal at recruitment.dpr.gov.ng
- Click the register button under the “application guidelines section” on the recruitment portal home page or click the button to go the registration page.
- On the registration page, make sure you fill the form with correct data, click on the register button and a confirmation message will be sent to the e-mail provided.
- The password format should contain one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter and one number and must be at least six characters long.
- After registration, you should get an email confirmation to notify you of your registration and you will be redirected to the login page where you are to login with the new credentials you just created. Login and select the appropriate job type that best describe your interest. Read the instructions beneath carefully and click on apply.
- On the next page, select the job type that best describe your field of study and click on apply.
- The next page requires your bio-data information and a passport photograph which must be in .png format and not more than 62 Kilobyte (62Kb).Click on the box to upload your photo and click on save and continue to submit the form and picture.
- On the next page fill in your contact details and proceed to the next stage.
- The third stage requires you to fill in your education information. For graduate trainee position, you can only enter one higher institution and more than one for experienced hire. All documents should be in PDF format.
- The following documents are required on this page:
- N.Y.S.C Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Higher Institution Certificate
- Secondary School leaving Certificate
- On the next page, provide your referee information, professional qualification (if available) and select your preferred and alternate examination center. Click on save and continue and your profile will be created. Go through this page and edit any incorrect information.You can print this page for reference purposes as this contains your reference number which you should write down in a safe place.
IMPORTANT: You will not be able alter or change your application after you submit it, so ensure you read through it again before you submit and print.
Notes about DPR recruitment:
- Make sure the form on each section is submitted before proceeding.
- You can restart the application at any time before final submission. To restart, click on the restart application button at the bottom of any application page.
- Ensure you print your reference number It is merely for reference purposes.
- Application to a position does not guarantee selection for any job posting.
- You should always check your e-mail and dashboard for any latest information.
- Your login details are personal and should be treated as such. Ensure you do not share them with others.
Also published on Medium.