Bayero University Post UTME- Screening Exercise, Cutoff Marks and Application Fees.
Public Announcement regarding the Bayero University Post UTME/BUK Post UME: Sequel to the clarification made by the Honourable Minister of Education on lifting the ban on the conduct of Post UTME, the Bayero University Senate has approved that all candidates who applied for admission into the University in the 2017 UTME conducted by JAMB should be screened through aptitude test.
Below are the minimum required JAMB Scores for candidates that chose Bayero University as First Choice to be considered for the Bayero University Post UTME.
PROGRAMME (Faculty) JAMB SCORE
Agriculture 180 and above
Arts and Islamic Studies 190 and above
-B.A. Islamic Studies 180 and above
Faculty of Allied Health Sciences 200 and above
Basic Medical Sciences 180 and above
Clicnincal Sciences 200 and above
Computer Science & IT 180 and above
Communications 180 and above
Dentistry 200 and above
Earth & Env. Sciences 180 and above
Education 180 and above
Engineering 180 and above
Law 200 and above
Life Sciences 180 and above
Physical Sciences 180 and above
Social and Management Sciences
- BSc Sociology 180 and above
- BSc Banking and Finance 180 and above
- Entrepreneurship 180 and above
- All other programmes in the faculty 190 and above
Pharmaceutical Sciences 200 and above
Note: For the Bayero University Post UTME, Candidates should note that admission into MBBS will be only from among those who scored 230 and above in JAMB, into Dental Surgery will be from those who scored 220 and above, admission into all courses into the faculties and Health Sciences and Basic Medical Sciences will be among those who scored 200 and above, admission into Islamic Studies will be from whose who scored 190 and above.
How to Apply for the 2017 Bayero University Post UTME
- At the homepage of Bayero University Website, click 2017 UTME REGISTRATION FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
- Login using your UTME number and UTME aggregate (total score), then upload your passport-size photograph. Note: the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Bayero University Kano
- Fill the Applicants Particulars Form
- JAMB has indicated that it would not clear any shortlisted candidate who does not have O-level results. All candidates are requested to log into the JAMB website with their JAMB particulars and enter details of the O-level qualifications (WAEC,NECO, etc).
- Even candidates who do not satisfy the University screening consideration above are advised to provide the details for consideration by other institutions. (Note supplying false information will result in disqualification. You are allowed to supply a maximum of 2 different O-level exam results.
- Print your personalised payment invoice to make the payment of N2,500 (N2000 is cost of screening and N500 is Bank and Admin charges) at any commercial bank nationwide via the e-payment Remita platform
- After you have successfully generated BUKPPF and using the Remita e-payment platform, a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number is generated for you. The RRR uniquely ties your payment to your application account. After obtaining your RRR, log in to your application account and submit the RRR used for payment. Note that submitting the RRR in the application portal is not ties to your actual payment.
- Prepare for the Bayero University Post UTME
Deadline for Registration for the Bayero University Post UTME 2017
Payment for registration for Bayero University Post UTME/BUK Post UTME STARTS 5th September and CLOSES 19th September 2017. Portal for registration and printing of acknowledgement slip will be closed by midnight of Friday 29th September 2017.
Note that the Schedule (Venue, Date, Time) of the Bayero University Post UTME/BUK Post UTME Aptitude Test will be communicated to you using the phone number and or email address (used in JAMB registration) you supplied in your profile update.
A comprehensive list of those who made the requirement will be published in the University website - www.buk.edu.ng
Also published on Medium.